Last week my school remembered the day on both our campuses. Here is a video I put together to remember the day.
Technology Integration Specialist
Alexandria Country Day School
Alexandria, VA
Monday, September 19, 2011
9/11 Commemoration
On September 11, 2001 I was working at a small private school in Vienna, VA. Just outside the Washington DC (infamous) beltway. That morning I was under a desk repairing an old workstation when a co-worker came in and told me the news. I jumped up, nearly cracking my skull on the desk reconnected the ancient desktop to the internet and began searching for information. After a few minutes I heard about the second plane and at that point I gave up with the slow PC desktop and moved to the server room. There I had uninterrupted internet access. Eventually, I found that BBC was the only website that carried real-time news and the coverage was life changing.
Last week my school remembered the day on both our campuses. Here is a video I put together to remember the day.
Last week my school remembered the day on both our campuses. Here is a video I put together to remember the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment